With the site hosting from a host the another thing which is very much important and that is technical support so if you want to get a timely response from your support technician, there are things you can do as a customer to speed up the process.
The more detail you can provide, the more quickly the technician can identify the source of the problem and correct it. for this action you can ask some questions like:
- What were you doing when the error occurred?
- What program were you operating that produced the error?
- What are the steps you take to reproduce the error?
- What time did you first notice the error?
- Did the error occur only once, consistently over a period of time, or only when you do a certain thing?
- Can you reproduce the error on a separate computer?
Support technicians get many requests during the course of the day, often at the same time, with varying levels of urgency, and these requests take time to resolve. So by this way you can get a better technical support.