1. Sell advertising space on your web site. You could sell banner or classified ads. If you want to make more money, sell sponsor ads that get top placement or the best exposure.
2. If you have enough web space, you could rent other people web pages. You could also give them away for free and make money by including your banner ad on the web pages.
3. Charge people a fee to access part of your web site. People will pay you money for your web site content if it’s valuable to them. The content can be e-books, reports, software, etc.
4. Sell your own products or services. They should be related to your target audience. You want to be able to take credit cards on your site and deliver your product to them as fast as possible.
5. Make money selling other people’s products and services through affiliate programs. They’ll give you a link to all track your sales. You could be paid per sale, click or sign-up.
6. Publish an e-zine from your web site. Have them subscribe to the e-zine right from your web site. You could sell classified or sponsor advertising inside your e-zine.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.